Sunday, August 14, 2005



Have been trying hard to study for Physics. But things just didnt seem to get right. I've practically gave up on Physics and thriving for Econs. Econs seem to be more interesting. I dont understand how the others can study so many chapters of Physics so steadily and easily within hours. Whatever it is, well, I can never be one of those.

This weekend sucks totally.

Completed the 6 pages on Market Failure. But aint yet ready for tmr's test. Damnit. And make-up lectures in the morning again. Wth is this man.

Watched the repeated Project SuperStar(Females), Bisheng! Feng ShunYing, and one more korean serial which I've forgotten the title. Very very unproductive today. Gotta buck up man. Promos are like, 50+ days more? It isnt a lot of time. If I can be productive, plenty of time I shall have. Yes, shall work towards it.

Oh well, on a lighter note, my class' debate team did it, again! Whooooohooo! 3 cheers for them man! When the results were announced, we were, again, too shocked for words. Began to cheer only like, 10 secs later? (Okay, I'm exaggerating. But really, maybe 5 secs?) Haha! Love them to bits!

I loooove watching debates.

Debates = no GP lesson. Cool huh? =x




beautiful day, in bliss :) 6:59 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT